Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween Parties and Healthier Living

I can't believe that it is November 1st! Where did October go??

Before I get into my November posts, I guess I should share this.........

With all of the sadness in our home over the past week (lost our little Charlie), I neglected to mention that we DID have a reprieve from worrying about our pup when we went to our neighbor's Halloween party on Saturday night. 

This was our first party in two years, and it was a much needed fun time!

I thought we made a pretty decent Garth and Trisha!



Our hosts had pretty awesome costumes as well!



Did you go to any Halloween parties or events?? Please share!


On to November-





Tomorrow's post will be full of info on my new journey!! I can't wait to share! 



No comments:

Post a Comment